Sunday morning Contemporary Worship Services are at 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sunday School for all ages is at 10:25 a.m.
History: In the early days of the village of New Baltimore, church services were held in the village school. Alexander Campbell (1763-1854), who planted churches throughout Ohio, called Christians to bind together and get back to the Bible, helped organize the church, and preached from the pulpit. In 1928, the church changed its name from the Disciple Church to the New Baltimore Community Church, and began using Mt. Union College for it’s pulpit supply. The church continued to grow. In 2001, we began reaching out to the community in a concerted effort, and saw worship attendance double in size, enabling us to have a full time staff of Pastor, Youth Pastor, Christian Education Director and secretary. We’re thankful for the work and sacrifice of those in the past, giving us 10.7 acres of land, a church, park, and room to build a future sanctuary/gym.