The St. John Funeral Service began in Cleveland in 1913. Now located in Bedford, OH, in their 4th generation serving all of greater Cleveland with focus on Cuyahoga, Geauga, Portage, and Summit counties, the St. Johns pride themselves in being very compassionate and accomodatng to families of all nationalities, races and creeds, treating all with utmost respect.
With three chapels, the facilities are spacious, accomodating, warm and welcoming, able to serve the largest families. Three parking areas can handle over 90 cars. Full service is available, from pre-need planning to shipping in or out of town, state, or country, from customary burials to cremations.