The Community Church of Stow was founded in 1917 and was the second church formed in Stow. In 1920, the Silver Lake Amusement Park donated its aquarium to the church and the members carried it, brick by brick, to its present location on Elm Road. It still stands today and is the home of the New Apostolic Church.
When the “Little Round Church” was outgrown, the congregation moved to its present location in 1964. It was around this time that we became a part of the United Church of Christ.
Education: 9:15 a.m. Worship: 10 a.m. Nursery Care Provided