Recognized by the Ohio Association of REALTORS, BOB MILLER REALTY salespeople are consistently MILLION DOLLAR and MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR producers.
We are committed to the highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
BOB MILLER REALTY is a well established real estate company with the highest percentage of million dollar salespeople of all companies in the area. The primary emphasis is listing and selling real estate and includes selling real estate at public auction by a team of experienced auctioneers.
We offer . . .
- A large inventory of residential homes, and other real estate. . . farms, land, commercial and investments.
- Direct computer access to the Multiple Listing Service for Wayne, Holmes, and Ashland Counties, thus offering all real estate available through other agencies.
- An active website with information about BOB MILLER REALTY and a complete list of our company inventory at www.bobmillerrealty.com.
- Internet advertising on the World Wide Web at realtor.com, www.ohiohomefinder.com and on our company website.
- Dominant advertising in newspapers, property magazines, and other publications as appropriate.
- Advice and consultation regarding financing. We help arrange financing for our buyers. We have excellent rapport and good standing with all the financial institutions in the area as well as with VA and FHA lenders. We can arrange creative and effective ways to finance property to the satisfaction of both buyer and seller.
- An enthusiastic sales team with a PLAN OF ACTION to market the property with results expected by our clients and customers.
LIST YOUR REAL ESTATE
- Honesty and integrity above all else. We are highly recommended by bankers, brokers, and attorneys.
When you list with BOB MILLER REALTY you have a team of professional REALTORS working together to sell your home.
THE REALTORS WILL . . .
- personally tour your home and become knowledgeable of its features
- share ideas to improve the marketability and promote the sale;
- contact prospective buyers on their customer list; show your property, and;
- be available to respond to all incoming office calls inquiring about the property.